Welcome to yukibags.com online shop.
We also invite you to read the yukibags.com Terms and Conditions, because they also contain important information by this web site.
When you register with yukibags.com we will ask for your name, billing address and delivery address details, your email address, telephone number and a password. At yukibags.com we only collect information about you to ensure that any information or offers we send you are relevant.
The compulsory or optional nature of the data provision is specified each time – with reference to the specific data requested – at the point of input for each data collection, by marking compulsory information with an asterisk (*).
If you refuse to communicate the information marked as compulsory to yukibags.com, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific data collection.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccurate data corrected.
You have the right to obtain information from yukibags.com about the source of your personal data, the purposes and methods of data processing that apply to your personal data.
You can also rectify and delete your data that has been collected by yukibags.com For this purpose, you simply have to remove your account in the area, “Your Account”.
When you place an order or access your registered information, a secure server is used.
1. process data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the notice presented to users at the time of its collection;
2. use data for other purposes, with respect to those specified at the time of collection, only where the user has expressed its express consent to such use;
3. make data available to third party companies only for purposes that are strictly necessary to provide the requested service(s) and only where monitored by a data supervisor; not communicate, cede or transfer data to third parties for purposes exclusive to the third party unless the users have received prior warning and have granted their consent;
4. answer all requests for cancellation, variation and integration of personal data, opposition to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information and advertising;
5. ensure that data processing is conducted fairly and legally, protecting user Privacy and implementing appropriate measures for security and protection of the Privacy, integrity and availability of the data provided by users.
6. yukibags.com does not store any financial information it collects for processing your order. This information is encrypted and passed directly to PayPal who process your transaction. Access to the PayPal interface is strictly controlled.
We adopt security measures that are sufficient to reduce the risks of destruction or loss of data – even if accidental – to a minimum, to impede unauthorised access, illicit types of processing and processing that is not in accordance with the purposes of collection.
However, yukibags.com cannot guarantee its users that the security measures adopted to protect the site, data transmission and information on the site, limit or exclude any risk whatsoever of unauthorised access or dispersion of data via user devices: we advise you to ensure that your computer is equipped with appropriate software to protect data transmission on the network, both incoming and outgoing (such as up to date antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has also adopted adequate security measures to protect network data transmission (such as a firewall and antispamming filters).
Processing personal data must be conducted in accordance with the fundamental rights and liberties as well as the dignity of the person, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.